Protecting Your Future From Murder Charges
Robert Rohl has a well-earned reputation as an effective criminal defense trial lawyer. He has dedicated himself to helping people facing all types of criminal charges, ranging in severity from death penalty first degree murder charges to misdemeanor DUI cases. He will take every step necessary to protect the rights and freedoms of those he represents. Robert Rohl has been retained on serious criminal charges across the State of South Dakota in both federal and state courts.
How Can A Criminal Defense Lawyer Help
No criminal defense lawyer can promise you an acquittal or a favorable plea bargain; making such guarantees is unethical and unrealistic. However, the nature of the legal system is such that prosecuting attorneys often have enormous advantages over defendants. Robert Rohl’s defense team will even the scales. Robert J. Rohl, Trial Lawyer, investigates your case and find the flaws in the government’s theories, finds witnesses and seeks expert testimony on your behalf. A brief review of past cases demonstrates Robert Rohl’s earned reputation.
- State v. M, not guilty, first-degree rape, aggravated incest, sexual contact
- State v. C, not guilty, felony hit and run
- State v. M, not guilty, five minute verdict drug case
- State v. M, Motion to Suppress granted, felony DUI case dismissed
- State v. D., felony drug distribution dismissed after judicial determination of no probable cause
- State v. Medicine, 2015 SD 46; South Dakota Supreme Court affirmed that police procedure for obtaining consent to a blood draw was unconstitutional. Case dismissed.
An Attorney Who Does Not Give Up
It is never to late to hire an attorney if you are facing serious criminal allegations. Whether you have charges pending or you are the target of an investigation, contact Robert J. Rohl, Trial Lawyer, at his Rapid City office. Call 605-519-7750 or email him here so he can begin protecting your rights, future and freedom today.